- Saving money, improving your financial life, building wealth. It all starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. So what is your goal? Set up an emergency cash fund? Get out of debt? Make a down payment on a car or home? Sock away money for college or retirement?
- Those with a savings plan are twice as likely to save successfully. Cash in those dusty jars of pennies. Pack your lunch instead of buying it at work. There are lots of little things you can do to fund your savings. Just be creative.
- Real stories from savers just like you.
- Savings tools, links, and more.
- Everyone, young and old alike, can benefit from making savings a habit, and Young America Saves can help! Savers who pledge to save create their own savings plan by setting a monthly savings goal, as little as $5, and then try to save that amount each month.