We want to work with guest bloggers year-round.
We appreciate you taking the time to find out more information about us and get involved in this Department of Defense-wide call to action of automatic savings!
Here's how you can blog about Military Saves year-round.
All year long you can remind your followers to:
- Take Action: Motivate your audience to take the Military Saves Pledge!
- Share our Messages: Encourage your audience to Set a Goal. Make a Plan. Save Automatically.
- Guest blog: Submit blogs or articles to Military Saves (read guidelines below)
Military Saves Social Media:
General submission guidelines for Blogs and e-Newsletter articles:
- Blog posts and newsletter articles may take the form of either short tips or longer stories (300-600 words in length).
- Be sure to include ideas or goals our readers can work toward, such as saving for retirement, building an emergency fund, investing in savings, bonds, etc.
- Bullet points and headings lend visual interest and links to outside resources are encouraged.
- Unfortunately, we cannot promote specific brands, businesses, or products, so please keep it generic.
- Please provide name, title, and organization (if applicable) of the person who should receive credit for the submission.
- Military Saves reserves the right to edit content for clarity and length.