Military Saves is excited to work with guest bloggers all year long. We appreciate you taking the time to find out more information about us and the Department of Defense's financial readiness call-to-action.
Here's how you can blog about Military Saves year-round.
- Guest blog: Submit blogs or articles to Military Saves (read guidelines below)
- Within blogs, please:
Military Saves Social Media:
General submission guidelines for blogs:
Blog posts and newsletter articles may take the form of either short tips or longer stories (400-600 words in length).
- Be sure to include tips or goals our readers can work toward, such as saving for retirement, building an emergency fund, investing in savings, bonds, etc.
- Bullet points and headings lend visual interest, and links to outside resources are encouraged.
- Unfortunately, we cannot promote specific brands, businesses, or products, so please keep it generic.
- Please provide name, title, and organization (if applicable) of the person who should receive credit for the submission.
- Military Saves reserves the right to edit content for clarity and length.
Military Saves Editorial Themes 2019
|Release Month||Theme (based on NDA Financial Literacy Touch Points)|
|January 2019||Saving & Military Career Transitions &
Major Life Events
|April 2019||Financial Literacy Month|
|May 2019||PCS Moves|